
It's time for another challenge over at Polka Doodles.
This time we want to see Spring!For this card I used spring colors. I love the paper on the CD Paper Boutique III. I used some of my Stampin Up stamps and paper pieced the owls bellies. I used 3D dots to give the owls some dimension and did some inking with S.U. Soft Suede.
Fab card Audrey - so clean and such fab owls - lovely! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteGreat card and love the simple design to it which makes it very stylish.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Lou
x
LOVE this card! Those little paper-pieced owls are adorable.
ReplyDeleteCaroline xxx
What a cute card, Audrey. Course, I'm a big fan of owls, but I love your bright, cheery colors too. Adorable.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Aud and such a lovely CAS design :) Donna x
ReplyDeletethis is so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute! I love these owls. They look extra cute with the paper piecing on their bellies.
ReplyDeleteFab colours and the owls are so cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful birthday card! I love the design, adorable owls and the cheerful spring colors!
ReplyDelete