Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Please help me!

I feel like it has been so long since I have posted. I am doing my first craft fair next month and have been working so hard trying to get things made for that. If any of you have any ideas and suggestions on what to make I would love it. I feel a little lost but at least I am lost doing something that I love. If you have ideas on your blogs could you leave me a comment with your blog address. Thanks so much!

5 comments:

  1. At this time of the year, gift cards in a set suitable for the holiday season are usually a good item for sale. Four or six small gift tags in a cellophane bag or small box. Another thing would be one completed note card and several blank others with a variety of bits that can be added/mixed and matched to the blanks. Small gift bags suitable for teachers/neighbours/children's swap stall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear Aud, congratulations on your craft fair and I do hope you find what you are after, sorry I carnt give you any ideas at the moment but will come back if I do, other than perhaps some bookmarks which are always useful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about some post-it note covers (and post-its of course!) - pen and pad sets in a nice package. Agree about the bookmarks. Ooooo candles - stamped and coloured - they look fabby! Calendars? And of course, Christmas Cards! Your stuff is so fabby that I am sure most of what you do will sell!

    Make what you like - chances are someone else will like it too! You have good taste!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOO - AND what about doing some little trick or treat bags of sweets - little cellophane bags with assorted halloweeny sweets in - and a top to them - have some over on my blog that we did in about July as pressies for Josh's classmates (they werent halloween ones!!!). Think stocking fillers too - cheap, quick sets, pen, pencil, small ruler - all in a quick package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just wanted to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, and for following me - I've been a follower of yours for a while, I've just been a quiet one until now! There are lots of ideas on Split Coast Stampers - I think the tutorials are under 'resources' on there. Good luck with the craft fair, hope it goes well :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete