Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Challenge At Aud Sentiments


It's time for another challenge over at Aud Sentiments. This time we don't want you to use any sentiments at all. I had a lot of fun making this card. We are being sponsored by Digi Chick and they gave us digital sets to use. I am really new to these so it was great to be able to play around with an entire set.
Here are the details...
Paper, bird, branch, and ribbon: Digi Chick
Cricut: Wild Card-doily-blackout-cut at 5 1/2
Ink: S.U. Soft Suede
Others: 3D Dots, Recollections Pearls

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. so pretty Aud, love the design & these spring colors!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The bird is so sweet and I love the colours you've used :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Just love this card
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete